Online ISSN: 2515-8260

Keywords : Economic Growth


The Role Of Women Labors In Indonesian Economic Growth

Risni Julaeni Yuhan; Anugerah Karta Monika

European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 3, Pages 251-264

Indonesia has the fourth population rank in the world, the women’s population is greater than man. The increasing number of women’s population, along the growth of women’s labors in Indonesia who are active in the economy, it can be seen from the increasing number of Women's Labor Force Participation Rates from year to year. This is driven by the existence of the gender equality principle which is one of the targets in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The increasing population who work, both men and women have a role in economy. This research aims to study the role of women labors in Indonesia's economic growth 2015-2018. We used 34 provinces data from the publication of the National Labor Force Survey, the variables are economic growth, man labor, women’s labor and the number of poor people. The results in this study using panel data regression showed there is no spilover between women labors and man labors. In addition, the growth of women labors in Indonesia is not statistically significant on economic growth. While the growth of man labors and the government expenditure has a significant positive effect on economic growth and the growth of the poor population has a significant negative impact on economic growth.

Digital Economy In Improving The Quality Of Economic Growth

Bustonov Mansurjon Mardonakulovich

European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 7, Pages 740-750

The article examines the three traditional factors of economic growth: labor, land, capital, scientific and technological progress, the impact of information and knowledge in the digital economy in order to improve the living standards of the population, build a free and prosperous life and increase the incomes of society. to increase the total wealth, to expand the state's capacity to address poverty, hunger and other social problems. It is also important to consider the increase in income as the main means of expanding human capacity for employment in a prestigious job that creates material and moral satisfaction, the fair distribution of resources expands the choice of benefits for all members of society, income measured by gross domestic product (GDP) It is stated that only the increase in GDP from the world practice does not lead to an increase in the level of education, strengthening human health, ensuring human rights and freedoms

POTENTIAL OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN THE REGION

Salomat Norova; Sherali Ochilov; Aslitdin Nizamov DSc

European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 2, Pages 334-341

The article deals with theoretical approaches to determining the categories of “economic potential” and “economic growth”, the problems of efficient use of the region’s potential, substantiates the direction and degree of influence of the shadow economy on economic growth, reveals the essence of the shadow economy (households) as an element of economic potential, correlation and regression analysis of households and per capita GDP of the Republic of Uzbekistan and a new alternative method for constructing correlation the model to obtain more accurate indicators that are very close to real.

The Influence Of Government Policies On Investment, Employment, And Consumption Levels On Economic Growth In Indonesia In 2008-2017

Dwi Sulastyawati; Melis .; Nur Rohim Yunus

European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 7, Pages 6602-6610

This research is quantitative. The data used were secondary data obtained from the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS). The data analysis employed was multiple linear regression analysis, which was processed using SPSS 23. The results revealed that investment had a significant and positive effect, with the t-count value of 9,300 higher than the t-table of 1,968 with a significance level of 0,000. Labor had a significant and positive effect, with the t-count value of 8.691 higher than the t-table of 1.968 with a significance level of 0.000. The consumption level had a significant and positive effect, with the t-count value of 7.474 higher than the t-table of 1.968 with a significance level of 0.000. Simultaneously, the variables of investment, labor, and consumption levels had a significant and positive effect on economic growth. From the regression results, the R-Squared (R²) value was 0.744. It indicated that the independent variables could explain the variation in economic growth in Indonesia by 74.4%. Meanwhile, the remaining 25.6% was explained by other variables outside the research.