Keywords : To identify the gap in level of care in nursing services related to quality assurance programme and patient satisfaction
A STUDY TO EVALUATE QUALITY OF NURSING CARE PRACTICES AND PATIENT SATISFACTION AMONG PARTURIENTS ADMITTED IN OBSTETRIC UNITS OF A SELECTED TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL AT LUCKNOW
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine,
2021, Volume 8, Issue 3, Pages 3005-3016
The present study was undertaken to evaluate quality of nursing care practices and patient satisfaction among parturient admitted in obstetric units of a selected tertiary care hospital at Lucknow.
The objectives of the study were:
1. To assess the quality of nursing care practices provided to parturients admitted to the obstetrics unit of a territory hospital at Lucknow.
2. To determine the maternal satisfaction level among parturients admitted to obstetric units of a tertiary care center.
3. To associate the quality of nursing care practices with patient satisfaction in a selected territory care hospital at Lucknow.
5. To associate the relationship between quality of nursing care practices and demographic variables.
6. To associate the relationship between patient satisfaction and demographic variables