The Description Of Pre-Clinical Students’ Knowledge And Attitudes About The Dangers Of Smoking Against Lung Cancer
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine,
2020, Volume 7, Issue 3, Pages 4771-4782
AbstractThis study discusses the description of pre-clinical students’ knowledge and attitudes about the dangers of smoking against lung cancer. It was done at Medical Faculty of Universitas Kristen Indonesia (UKI). It was a quantitative study with survey design. The respondents of this study were 83 students who were chosen using quota sampling. The instrument of this study were two sets of questionnaires with closed-ended questions. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that: a) of 83 respondents, 71 (85.5%) of respondents knew that smoking was harmful to health, the remaining 12 (14.5%) of respondents did not know that smoking was harmful to health. It can be concluded that most of the Pre-clinical Students Class 2016-2018 at the Medical Faculty of UKI have good knowledge about the dangers of smoking against lung cancer.
- Article View: 147
- PDF Download: 235